Tuesday 18 February 2014

Super Duper Boy

Good morning, today I have a card to share that I made for a friend of my youngest's son.

I used this cute image from the very talented Mo Manning called Superduper Boy. The image is of course coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens.






The colours used are...
Skin TN3, TN2, FS9, TN1 CR3 for cheeks.
Hair GB1, TN2, TN1
Cape & Shorts DR7, DR6, CR11, CR9
Top, Mask & Trousers TB4, TB3, TB1
Gloves, Boots, and sign on top GB5, GB4, CT2, CT1.

I also used Die'sire Alphabet, Number and frame dies.

Unfortunately I can not remember for the life of me where the papers are from.







Thanks for stopping by today feel free to leave a comment I love to read them :0)

Hugs B xxx

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Bianca love the image and fab design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, illustrator pens definitely a must have for me.. xx

    ReplyDelete