Saturday 15 February 2014

Spectrum noir challenge

Good morning! Today I have a card to share for some inspiration for this months Spectrum Noir challenge, the theme this month is Masculine. I have used a Mo Manning image called a Dragon Hugs.

Here is my card....



The full list of colours that I used are over on the Spectrum Noir challenge page here.

As well as using my Spectrum Noir pens, I also used some of the fab Matte black card, Pebeo guiding wax and Die'sire Elegance frame which are all available from Crafter's Companion

Here is a couple more pics for you






I really hope that you can join in with the challenge this month, we would love to see your creations!! For all the rules and the link to enter you card go here

Thanks for stopping by today feel free to leave a comment I love to read them :0)

Hugs B xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment