Monday 25 November 2013

Hawaiian Sheep

Good afternoon all!! Today I have a card to share which I made from my lovely friend and DT mate Caroline, last week was her birthday and now I know she has the card I can share with you :0)
As she LOVES sheep I just had to use this image!!




The image is from DigiScrapKits. I printed the image onto Neenah card and coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir pens.



Colours used are-
Sheep- IG10, IG8, IG5, IG3...IG3,IG2,IG1 and blender
Bow- PL1,PL2,PL3
Coconut- GB10, GB9, GB8, TN2,TN1, PL1, PL2, PL3, DG4, DG2, DG1
Palm tree-DG4, DG2, DG1, EB5, GB10, GB8
After colouring and cutting the image out I stuck it to a frame using my Die'sire Cameo frame, which I embossed using the Die'sire Clouds embossing folder.
Here are a couple more pics..






Thanks for stopping by today feel free to leave a comment I love to read them :0)

Hugs B xxx

1 comment: