Tuesday 21 May 2013

Party with Bamboo


Today I have a card to share using one of my favourite Party Paws stamps. I was asked to make a birthday card for a friends Mum so decided to use this one..


The stamp is called Party with Bamboo. The papers used on the card are from Which Craft and the pad is called Rose Garden which you can get here. I used the Enchanted Spring frame die from Crafter's Companion and also made a flower using Lace Flower quilling die and Small Camelia quilling die. I stamped the image onto Neenah card stock and of course coloured the image in using my Spectrum Noir pens to colour the image in.


Here is a close up with a list of colours used...


Shoe= DR7, DR6, CR11 & CR9, sole of shoe TN1, TN2, & TN3, BGR1, BGR2 & blender
Bamboo= IG10, IG8, IG6
Flower= CT4, CT2, & CT1 GB10 & GB8
I hope you like and thank you for visiting me, feel free to leave a comment I love to read them.
Hugs B x
 


1 comment:

  1. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think
    its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

    Here is my blog post; www.vigrxenhancer.com

    ReplyDelete