Monday 20 May 2013

Diary of an Edwardian Lady and Natures notes album

Good morning all! Did you all catch the first of the Four Day Deal shows this morning with Sara on Create and Craft? Sara will be back with more live shows today at 1 0'clock and 6 0'clock so be sure to tune in.

Today I have something a little different to share, rather than a card I decided to make a mini album which shows some of the elements available on both of the cd roms.




 
I had great fun decorating this album, the base of the album itself is made using Centura Pearl. I used papers from the Natures Notes which are actually bonus papers and are AMAZING!! Each page then is decorated with a mixture of toppers and embellishments from both cd roms. I even cut into some of the embellishments cutting out the butterflies. I also used Die'sire Quilling dies to make a flower for the first page plus Die'sire lace border 6 for the edges for two of the pages. Finished with different ribbons, lace, bling and some kraft card stock I was happy with how it came out.
 
As well as the live shows today there will also be some tomorrow which are at 9am and 4pm, where there will be lots of demos and inspiration :0)
 
Thank you for stopping by today, feel free to leave a comment I love to read them
 
Hugs B xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment