Saturday 11 May 2013

Camden town

Hi there I'm sure by now most of you will of seen the brand new range from Crafter's Companion. A beautiful papercraft kit with some gorgeous stamps to match, they really are lovely. The first card that I am going to share is a Dawn Wheeler inspired card :0)



There is a female kit and Male kit to chose from....or just get both!! Lol.

I started by scoring some card stock on my Boxer board at 1", 2", 4", 6" and 9". I then scored some of the acetate in half and stuck to the card, ready to decorate.



I stuck some of the toppers both on the card and the acetate and decorated the base also with some of the papers. Don't forget to tune into create and craft to see the POTW shows :0)

Thanks for stopping by today feel free to leave a comment I love to read them :0)

Hugs B xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Bianca! Loving the acetate, think Dawn's love for it is rubbing off on us all! LOL!!!! I'm so pleased you've finally been able to blog! Look forward to seeing another hopefully soon!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete