Friday 19 April 2013

Little Elfin Lantern

Good morning!! How excited are you for the launch today!?! Leann will be on Create and Craft today at noon. I'm sure it is going to be busy!!

Today I have another favourite lol...this is Little Elfin Lanterns...



He is stamped onto Neenah card and coloured him with my Spectrum Noir pens. I used some gorgeous paper from the cd and also a embossing folder on some core'diantions card stock.



I have also used a frame and quilling dies from the Die'sire range
Here is a close up of the image


The colours I used are...
Skin = TN3, TN2, FS9, TN1
Tights= DG1, DG2, DG4
Belt = DG1, DG2 OR1
Shorts, shoes, waistcoat, EB4, GB10 & GB8
Shirt = EB1 & EB2
Sleeves, hat and Collar = OR1, OR2 & OR3
Wings = Blender, OR3, DG2,DG4 (with blender)
I added DG4 to the clothes using the blender pen here is a close up, by scribbling onto my craft mat and applying with the blender I had the same tone green but not as intense. Here is a close up...



Thanks for stopping by today feel free to leave a comment I love to read them :0)

Hugs B xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment