Tuesday 19 March 2013

Time for Spring...

....well I certainly need it!! I'm bored of this cold dismal weather but I can't do anything about it so need to stop moaning and create something to cheer me up :0)
Luckily this months challenge over at Spectrum Noir site is Spring!!

I have used a Popcorn the bear stamp and of coloured in with my Spectrum noirs

Here is the card



The colours I used were TN1, TN2, TN3 for Popcorn
PP1, PP3, and PP5, DG1, DG2 and DG4 plus blender for the tulips.



I also coloured the flowers and pearl brads with my pens to match the rest of the card!!

Hope you can join in with us this month for more details and rules head over to the Spectrum Noir site. Good luck :0)


Thanks for stopping by today feel free to leave a comment I love to read them :0)

Hugs B xxx

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean I've had a cold for the last three weeks and I still can't get rid of it.
    Your card is so lovely and I love the colours you have used.
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete