Saturday 2 February 2013

Ooooh a sneak peek....

Well just when you thought you had found your favourite range Crafter's Companion come up with another fab one!!!

The new range is called Angelica and Friends and I LOVE it!! It will be launched this coming Monday (4th Feb) there will be 9 stamps plates to choose from or just make it simple and have all of them lol and also a fantastic cd rom filled with some beautiful papers and artwork.

Here is a peek at what you can expect to see.




This is one of the stamps and I coloured her in with my Spectrum Noirs. The background paper is from cd rom, there is a fantastic selection on there. I added some flowers which I made from core'diantions card and some backing paper using my Die'sire quilling dies. Here is a close up of the image.



Thank you for stopping by today I have lots more to share so will be back tomorrow with another peek :0)

Hugs B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment