Tuesday 26 February 2013

I'm soooo excited!!!!

Good afternoon!! I hope you are well I have some very exciting news to share!! I have been asked to join the Spectrum Noir design team...of course this required no thinking and said yes!! For me this is a great honour as I LOVE my pens!! YIIPPPEEE :0)

Here is a card that I made recently using my pens.




I used Strawberry Kisses Babe stamp, which I stamped on to Neenah card.




The pens I used are...
Cat- IG1, IG2 blender
Dog-EB1, EB2, EB3
Sky-BGR1, BGR2, BGR3 blender


Thanks for stopping by today feel free to leave a comment I love to read them :0)

Hugs B xxx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Bianca on your new DT post, a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your news your cards are always so Beautiful. Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, so well deserved xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bianca, your designs are amazing. Congratulations on your news, I love hearing about how people I know are making a success of doing what they love :-) Xx

    ReplyDelete