Friday 8 February 2013

Angelica and friends meets Darice

Good morning, I hope you are well!?! It's Friday hoorah and I have the weekend off double hoorah!! I am very excited about this as it means I actually get to see my eldest play in his football 1/4 final cup game...YAY!! :0)

Today I am going to share a card using one of the gorgeous Angelica stamps and also one of the new Darice embossing folders.



The stamp is the very pretty Isobel, she is definitely one of my faves!! When I received the Chandelier embossing folder I thought of this image straight away :0) Again another simple card from me but I'm happy with the result. I embossed onto Centura card stock which always gives a fantastic finish. The image I stamped onto Neenah card and coloured in with my Spectrum noir pens. After colouring in the image I added some glitter to the bodice and petticoat of the dress. Here is a close up...




Thanks for stopping by today feel free to leave a comment I love to read them :0)

Hugs B xxx

1 comment:

  1. Fab card and I love the way you have used the embossing folder with the image xx

    ReplyDelete