Wednesday 6 February 2013

A little more Angelica

Good evening all if this works this will be my third attempt of writing a blog post as my blogger app on my phone doesn't seem to be working....I'm really not having much technical luck at the mo! :0(.

Firstly I would like to say a big welcome to my new followers and a big thank you for all you lovely comments I have really enjoyed reading them all. I didn't get round to posting yesterday as I had a poorly boy at home who needed lots of hugs and attention but I'm back now (hopefully) and have a card to share :0)


I made this cards using one of the Card Companions and as you can see you don't have to keep it as a square card.  I printed and embossed one of my favourite papers and added to a 6" X 7" card base (I love this size at the moment) along with the card companion it makes a nice quick, easy and simple card.
To finish off the card I also added one of the sentiments.

So have you ordered yours yet? If you're a member of Club Inspire Crafter's Comapnion are doing a fab offer!

Thank you so much for stopping by please feel free to leave a comment.

Hugs B xx








 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards, just loving the use of dies with these gorgeous images and cards.
    mrsjane

    ReplyDelete