Saturday 12 January 2013

A brand new range to Crafters Comanion...

As I type this we are just 45 minutes away from the lovely Leann Chivers launching a brand new range of stamps from Crafters Comapnion by Stamp it. I am here tonight to share one of the cards that I made...


I will be honest I have never made an oriental card before but have really enjoyed using these stamps. I stamped onto Neenah card and coloured the image using my spectrum noir pens. I love the turquoise and red combo and will certainly be using that again. I cut a frame using a diesire frame and added some die cut flowers along with some coredination card and just kept it quite simple.



Right I'm off to get ready to tune into Create and Craft for the 8.00pm show with Leann, don't miss it!

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs B x

No comments:

Post a Comment