Friday 19 October 2012

It's POTW day....

.....hooraaaahh!! :0)

Good morning all I hope you are well?!?

Today at 12 noon Sara will be launching a Everyday in Mulberry Wood as a pick of the week on Create and Craft. I am at work all day today and guess who forgot to set the shows to record?.....:0(

So the range itself will consist of some gorgeous stamps and as usual from Crafters Companion an amazing cd rom!! Here is a card I made from the shaped card section of the cd rom.



They really are perfect if you need a card in a hurry!! For this card I printed the card onto centura pearl and then printed the other side with a co-ordinating backing paper...added a flower made up from the embellishment section added a sentiment and hey presto! :0)

Well I better get off to work I hope you have a fab day :0)

Hugs B xx

1 comment:

  1. Catching up after my hols and loving this collection. This is such a pretty card. Have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete