Saturday 21 April 2012

A year with Humphrey sneak peek

Hi all well a very late post from me today but you know what they say better late than never lol

Tonight I have a couple of projects to share where I have used the new A Year With Humphrey cd rom. Both projects have been made using a sheet from the image section from the cd.



Hmm where's Humphrey? I hear you ask...well how about his mum and dad instead...



I decided to make a box card for change and found a great tutorial here after taking the photos I decided it needed a little something else so added a little heart and sentiment in the corner, however I forgot to retake photos and then sent the card off :0(







I really enjoyed making this and the base itself was from one a4 sheet!

Onto my next card agin I have used an image from the same sheet as the last...




Kept this one simple-ish, well for me anyway. I made my own bunting with an alphabet stamp and wow embossing powder and used my favourite centura pearl card stock along with a Darice embossing folder.

All the new Humphrey range are now available on the Crafters Companion website and you can watch the launch with Leann on Create and Craft tomorrow morning at 11.00am

I will be back to share another sneak peek in the morning. Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs B xx

6 comments:

  1. This is so very lovely sweetie. Truly.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the box card - had a go at one o these recently, but found it very faffy - but worth the effort!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea with the box, love both projects x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful and I love the box card!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. really beautiful cards, and thanks for the link for the first card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving all these humphry images , what a stunning shaped card above well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete