Wednesday 18 April 2012

A Humphrey sneak peek :0)

Good evening, I am back again but this time with a card made with the new Humphrey cd rom. It has been designed to take you through the year and has lots on there including card companions, decoupage cards, stepper cards exploding boxes, decoupage, image sheets and more!!!...I have used a sheet from the decorative frame section for this card.



I kept the page at its original size and printed it onto Light printable card i then made it into an 8"x8" card using some of the Centura pearl accents card, I used a sheet that had a red accent to it to keep in theme.



Determined to keep up with not wasting my scraps I made some floral embellishments, I don't know about you but I have boxes of bits of paper that will one day come in handy for something....but that day never arrives lol.

Thanks for coming by to visit me and again thanks for all your lovely comments :0)

Hugs B xx

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Bianca, colours are lovely! Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Bee - beautiful colours. And I know exactly what you mean about about boxes of bits!!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card I love the design. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cute Humphrey designs, the colours are so delicate and pretty. Great designed card.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete