Tuesday 20 March 2012

Not long now!!

Good morning all not long now til the lovely Sara Davies will be launching the 3 new character stamps and cd roms to Crafters Companion. The POTD will be launching tonight at 9.00pm on Ideal World.

Today I have a couple of cards to share using the cd rom. The first is using an image from the images sheets section on the Timmy Tiptoes cd rom.







I also used a sentiment from the stamp sheet and coordinating papers from the cd rom.

The next card is using a card companion from the Benjamin Bunny cd rom, these really are brill! Excellent for when you need a quick card but still with the quality.






I went round the edge of the tag with some glaze to give it a more metallic look.

I then added this charm...



On the sheet there is also a couple of smaller images and a tag. So I decided to make a little charm using my epiphany tool and a metal setting.

Thanks for taking the time to visit me today.

Hugs B xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous Bea. Love the charm what a fab idea.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards, can't wait for 9pm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous as always Bianca, love them

    ali x

    ReplyDelete