Saturday 11 February 2012

A flower fairy Epiphany

Hello, how cold has it been today? The flowers at work were freezing in water... inside!! Poor things lol.

Here is another epiphany card I have to share with you today...








So for this card I have used the autumn and winter Fairyopolis cd rom I printed one of the frame cards and mounted it on a card to fit the card itself, have kept it nice and simple and embellished with the flower buttons using the Epiphany tool and some backing paper from the cd rom. Here is a close up of one of the buttons...





I know I keep saying it but I blinking love this tool!!

Before I go here are a couple of cards that I have made using the paint fusion cd rom. Have you been watching Sheena's shows? I have been truly inspired, think I might have to give the painting a go.


















I hope you like and thanks for stopping by. I'm off for a nice soak in the bath :0)

Hugs B xx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment