Wednesday 8 February 2012

Epiphany daisy chain

Hello everyone thank you so much for all the lovely comments on yesterday's post. I am feeling a lot more happier today a 99p ikea breakfast and a little shopping trip was just what I needed. Have got a stressful few days coming up with Valentines and sorting out childcare has been a real headache as its the holidays, hey ho lol.

Anywho I have another Epiphany sneak peek to share, I can not wait until Sunday when I can get more, the tool really is fab Leann will be showing on Create and Craft this Sunday.





To make the card I used the Humphrey's Corner cd rom from Crafters Companion and chose the daisy chain decoupage image.





I then embellished the card using the marvellous Epiphany tool...





I have kind of tried to replicate a daisy chain by threading the buttons onto some raffia. As you can see the buttons I have made yellow and check this out...I actually punched through coredinations cardstock!! With ease I might add :0) I really
am excited about this tool, I hope you all will like it as much as me.

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back later with another sneak from the fab Sheena Douglass Paint Fusion cd rom.

Hugs B xx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments: