Sunday 5 February 2012

CHEEKY!! ;0)...

Hello all, how's your weekend been? We had snow last night and quite a lot of it, so while the boys are out playing I will be staying indoors in the warm crafting.

Today I have a card that I have been asked to make for my Nan to give to a friend. I will share some pics now.





As you can see it's not finished lol. I have made a tag which slots behind the image ready for me to put a witty comment on but I'm stuck I can't think if anything I might have to have a rethink....

Here is a close up of the image





I coloured the image using my trusty speccies available from here you can also buy your refills from there as well now which is fab! The image is a digi stamp which I purchased from a site called Just Inklined, I will definitely be revisiting for some more images :0).

Well thats all from me today folks. I hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend and stay safe and warm if you are being affected by the weather.

Thanks for stopping by,warm hugs

B xx





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: