Wednesday 25 January 2012

Super Duper Girl...

Good evening everyone hope you are well.

Today I have a card that I made for my cousins little girl I take her to pre school twice a week and last week I overheard a conversation between herself and my 4 year old son. Lucas was telling her how when he is older he wants to make really big buildings and with no thought to it Macy replied "I want to be Super Man"!! (she is quite a tomboy) bless her :0). Anyway when you see the card I have made you will understand why I chose this image. So here is the card...



I made the card into an easel card, I just love making this style card.





I used some coredinations cardstock and embossed a star from one of my Crafters Companion embossing board. The image itself is I coloured using....you guessed it my speccies which are available from here along with the embossing board and cardstock. Here is a close up...





The image is actually a Mo Manning digi stamp which you can find here I used different colours for the skin than usual and I am very pleased with the results, thanks to the very talented Jacqui Dennis who shared the colour combo. I'm sure everyone is familiar with her work but if you're not check out her blog here it's fab!

I hope Macy will like it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs B xx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Smashing Card - I'm sure Macy will love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable Bee - Macy will love it!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete