Tuesday 17 January 2012

A little bit of magic

Good morning all, another freezing morning brrr. I didn't realise till yesterday how red my face goes when cold, I didn't know wether to laugh or scream when I caught glimpse of myself in the mirror lol.

Anyway today I have another Saturated Canary card to share with you. I have made the card for my niece as it is her birthday tomorrow, she is a very girly girl so this image was perfect for her. Here is what I came up with...






I made the card a little bigger than usual and made it  A5, one of the good things about digi stamps is you can change the size to suit what ever you are making. As I mentioned before I downloaded the image from a shop on Etsy called Saturated Canary, which you can find here.

Here is another picture and a close up of the image...





I used my Spectrum Noir pens from Crafters Companion to colour the image apart from the leg warmers, gloves, and bodice. For these I used a very pale pink whispers pen and then painted over with some mica powder (mixed with a little water) to give a satin effect look. You can't really see in the picture but in real life there is quite a sheen. I then completed the whole card with some diecut florishes and flowers and stamped "Niece" and the number 4 using my Wow embossing powders.

I hope she will like it, thanks for stopping by.

Hugs B xx









1 comment:

  1. It's lovely card Bee, I'm sure she will love it.

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete