Sunday 11 December 2011

A couple of birthday cards...

Well it was my nephews birthday this weekend so got to make some birthday cards....

The first one I made using a LOTV stamp and then used my speccies to colour it in.



Here's a close up...



The second card I made using the Humphrey's Corner everyday die cut decoupage from Crafters Companion, I just love the images they are so cute!!





I hope you like them I am off to rest my feet after a manic day of Xmas shopping before I do though I just wanted to apologise for not commenting on people's blogs (another thing I have let build up) Normal service will resume after Xmas I promise :0)

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs B xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. hi b they are both fab love the ist one though fab for a 2 year old boy. louise xx

    ReplyDelete