Tuesday 8 November 2011

Getting there slowly.....lol


Good evening everyone, I hope you are all well. Sorry I haven't been around, I am struggling to get back into things to be honest. I think my mojo is still on its hols lol. Having said that I do have something to share with you, I have made some frame cards from the Snowman cd. Once the frames were finished I mounted them onto cards which I cut and scored to size on my boxer board (as the card size was not on my ultimate). I then finished them all off with a sentiment and some embellishments.





















Well I hope you like them, thanks for stopping by :0)

Hugs B xx



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Fab B they are all great, hope you find your mojo soon. Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're lovely Bee - I haven't tried the box cards yet so I hope mine turn out as well as yours when I do eventually get round to it!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are really nice, well done

    ReplyDelete