Wednesday 14 September 2011

I'm back!!

Finally had a chance to blog phew!! It's been a busy few days.

Next month I am going to Florida for 2 weeks I can't wait, the boys are so excited and as for me.....well I get to go craft shopping yipeeee!! Hehe

So as it will be Halloween when we get back I decided to get organised and make a Halloween card.









The image is from Mo Manning (love love love her images) and the papers are from a funky hand cd. Completed with a glittery sentiment and some bats!! I actually coloured thus image with pencils for a change but didn't really get the desired effect, so think I will stick with my pro's and speccies!! :0)









And here is a close up, I hope you like.

Thanks for stopping by, hugs
B xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment