Wednesday 28 September 2011

Humphrey' Christmas planner


Good afternoon all, hope you are well. Today I would like to share something that I have made for my mum :0)

I got the template some time ago from The Cutting Cafe and last night I decided to make one using my Humphreys corner Christmas cd from Crafters Companion. Here are some pics...




The cover





A close up of the image which used from the toppers section on the cd.





Here is the inside complete with everything my mum will need to organise he Christmas.





I also used the buttons from the topper sheet and also used some of the gorgeous paper too.

I hope you like and thanks for popping by :0)

Hugs B xx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. That's really lovely B. I am sure your mum will be really pleased with it.

    Caatherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Bee so useful and i love the way you have done it. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Bee. Such a lovely creation!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete