Thursday 22 September 2011

Christmas wishes....

Good evening to you all, I hope you have had a good day. I got home from work today and my printer ink had been delivered yay! So after a little play I have come up with this....








For this card I used the mistletoe kisses rubber stamp and backing papers from the Jingle Bells cd.








Here is a close up of the image, which I have coloured in using my Spectrum Noir pens. All finished off with a sprinkling of glitter :0)

I am going to enter this in this months Crafters Companion blog challenge providing I can figure out how to lol

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs, B xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. now that is so sweet am following xx good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous bee its just my type of card. louise xx

    ReplyDelete