Tuesday 20 September 2011

Best Friends

Good evening everyone I hope you are well. It's been a cold and wet miserable night yuk! I had great plans for this evening, I was going to have a play with my new Humphreys Corner Christmas cd, sit and ooh and ahh over the images and papers and then print off enough to last me til next Christmas lol......well the plan was short live when I realised I had run out of printer ink :0(. So instead I decided to make a card from an image I had previously coloured.







Aren't they cute? I actually used the packaging as my colouring inspiration, I don't usually use so much colour so it was a great help. I used my spectrum noir pens to colour the image in. I kept the card fairly simple as the baking paper is so fussy, which actually came from a pad which was a freebie from a magazine.






Here is a close up, I hope you like :0)

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs B x


.....now to wait for my ink to be delivered lol



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, love this card colours are fab and design. louise xx

    ReplyDelete